BANK OF ITALY
FRASCATI - ITALY
The lighting of the Bank of Italy headquarters (building U04) located in the Donato Menichella Center in Frascati is managed by Duemmegi’s DALI-2 DUELUX Lighting Automation system.
Among the various peculiarities of the system, there are around 600 lighting fixtures as well as wireless and battery-less control buttons in case a manual switching of the lights is needed.
In particular, the plant counts on:
– 14 DLCP | Control Unit | DALI-2
– 15 DL4PB | 4 ch pushbuttons interface | DALI-2
– 25 DLWRX | gateway DALI-2/ENOCEAN
– 89 DLLC-P | presence and brightness sensors (for offices) | DALI-2
– 89 wireless and battery-less switches (4 ch) | DALI-2