TRIESTE - ITALY
The Sanatorio Triestino, founded in 1897 by Dr. Teodoro Escher and Prof. Luigi Welponer of the Ospedale Maggiore, has undergone continuous expansion and transformation over the decades.
Today, the Sanatorio Triestino is a modern hospital complex covering over 7500 square meters. Within its premises, a team of highly skilled medical, technical, and nursing professionals operates.
Duemmegi, located within the facility, is responsible for managing alarms in the operating rooms, the blood bank, and life-saving medication units. Additionally, they handle alarm integration using the Bacnet protocol for Siemens Magnetic Resonance, with overall supervision provided by Webcon.