SAN BERNARDINO CHURCH
L'AQUILA - ITALY
The basilica of San Bernardino was built, with the adjacent convent, between 1454 and 1472 in honor of San Bernardino of Siena, whose remains are kept inside the mausoleum of the saint built by Silvestro dell’Aquila.
In 2019, after 6 years of work, the restoration of the Basilica was completed with the installation of a Domino bus system. It manages the lighting scenes and temperature control through a user interface created with a DFTOUCH.